Tuesday, March 9, 2010

MY DREAMBOY

For the first entry, I would like to share this story of a very good friend of mine. He is 26 years old and had found his true love. Let’s find out how they met and the story behind their partnership.

“I am John and I’ve been straight for the first 21 years of my life. It was then when I graduated from college, I first encountered a hard-to-forget experience. As part of the celebration of that highlight, the student org where I belong conducted an outing at Tagaytay. My best bud, Mark, who is a campus crush and also a newly graduate, shares the room with me together with two other male officers. Mark was the incumbent president.

Of course we had fun! We danced, sang and drank all night. When I was tired and drunk enough, I immediately went to our room and go to sleep as if I am not with anyone that I should be of care. After a while, I had felt something or someone touched my lips— it was a kiss from Mark. Damn! I was shocked! But then I just thought it was due to the alcohol. I moved a bit from lying down, leaning my head against the wall. Mark acted to hug me but I refused. I held him with his broad shoulders and said “hey, it’s me, John!” to wake him up. But he hugged me tight instead. My heart beat was pounding very fast that I didn’t realized our lips are on each other again. I pushed away Mark and suddenly gave him a face punch. The two roommates came in after a minute or two.

When we came back to Manila, I didn’t even bothered to look at Mark or talked to him. The roommates, being aware that it was just a manly fight, didn’t ask or raised the matter. Good thing. Days after that incident, I am receiving text messages from Mark saying sorry for the happening. As my best bud, I replied agreeing to see him in his pad.

On his pad, he revealed all the truth. How he loved me since we were in freshman days. From what I’ve heard, flashbacks came to my mind. I even recalled the days we slept together and bathe naked on the gym. But hearing those left my heart softened for a while and my mind as confused as those equations I am solving in college. I accepted Mark with an open mind. I gave him a warm embrace to express it but Mark took advantage of the situation. I did not refuse anymore. I kissed him back. His hands at my chest go down to my waist, suddenly licking my nips. What a feeling! Strange, but I liked it much! I let him touched my dick for long time and let him played it. I was extremely feeling hot and I felt a wet and warm thing around my cock. I cannot resist the feeling and caused me to moan. He was really great with that!

This incident made me think twice, thrice and many times. Am I gay as like him? I’m not! But I love what he did to me.

We had sex for about ten times before I decided to settle with the lady that I am dating in that time who became my girlfriend for three years. After a few time, I am missing my nights with Mark whenever I lie down with Tessa. Too unfair that it is Mark who I am thinking of when I jock off. Mark had made me crazy. Truly, his name is Mark— it leaves mark. I broke up with Tessa with a reason that I have to focus on my career and I can’t manage to be her best lover.

I wanted to be with Mark. That’s my true intention. I had fought for Mark, even begging his boyfriend that time, Tom, asking him to leave Mark to me. Fortunately, the feeling Mark had been treasuring since we were classmates, was still the feeling I am wishing for. Now I know I am really gay—happy as gay!

We are already with our strong two-year relationship. I’m glad of being what I am despite the consequences I may face, as long as I am with him. It was not easy to accept it, but it is being a bisexual that I am being fulfilled. Not to mention the love-making we are doing, but the love itself alone makes my day complete.

John Mendoza

0 comments:

 

The Pilyo Tales © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner